Download The MAJ Experience App Now
Terms & Conditions
If needed, the Company may at any time stop the services provided in the The MAJ Experience Application (either temporary or permanently) for any reason. User hereby agrees to and exempts the Company from all forms of claims for the exercise of company rights under these provisions.
The User can only access services in accordance with legal usage methods. The Company has the right not to allow the User to use the service when the User uses an incompatible or invalid Application and / or Software or for purposes other than those referred to in this Application.
By using these applications and services, the User agrees that:
• The User will use the services only for legitimate and intended purposes.
• The User will not use the service to send or store material that is unlawful or for fraud.
• The User will not use the service to cause interference and inconvenience to other parties.
• The User will not intentionally or unintentionally do something that causes harm to the other party.
• The User will not try to do anything that harms the service and the Company in any way.
• The User will not copy or distribute content without written permission from the Company.
• The User will only use this service for their own use.
• The User will maintain the confidentiality of PINs and User Accounts.
• The User agrees to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the use of the service.
• The User agrees that the Company can rely on the information that the User provides, and that all data / identities / information that the User provides to the Company are true and accurate. If the information that the User provides is incorrect then the Company has the right to terminate the agreement and use of the service at any time without prior notice.
• The User will only access or use account data themselves, not one belonging to other parties.
• The User agree not to use any means to deceive the Company.
• The User agrees that the User is fully responsible for all losses, damage and losses suffered by the User, other parties or the Company caused by violations of these Terms & Conditions.
The MAJ Experience Application
1. The MAJ Experience application is an application that is prepared to simplify Users in recording payment transactions made using the The MAJ Experience Application as well as the The MAJ Experience Application management.
2. The User Account can only be activated if the User agrees to these Terms and Conditions and performs a self-photograph (selfie), photo of the identity Application, and some other data as contained in the The MAJ Experience Application. The User are required to fill in several additional fields related to the users personal data.
3. By carrying out the steps as outlined in number 2, the User declares and guarantees that the User data entered into the The MAJ Experience Application is true and can be legally justified.
4. The User understands, accepts and agrees that:
a. The Company has the right to reject or approve verification of User Accounts in accordance with the specified standards.
b. The Company has the right to request verification of User Accounts and User transactions if the system detects suspicious and / or improper transaction activities according to the Company.
5. The user is aware and agrees that the misuse of the The MAJ Experience account by other parties as a result of negligence is the responsibility of the User.
6. To improve service to the User, the Company has the right to make an Update of the The MAJ Experience Application without prior notice to the User.
7. The company can carry out legal processes in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia for all forms of misuse, falsification of data including but not limited to data theft of The MAJ Experience Application.
1. In the account registration process on the The MAJ Experience application, the personal data that is inputted by the User includes:
a. e-mail, which will be used to communicate with the User in terms of transactions, newsletters, promotional program information, or other matters related to platform development.
b. Demographic information such as gender, date of birth, occupation, etc.
2. Information Sharing
a. The Company has the right to share User identity information in the matter of investigating legal cases, Government requests, legal processes and investigations that are in accordance with the requests stipulated in the applicable legal provisions and laws.
b. The User agrees to the use of User data for the services provided by the Company and its business partners.
c. The User agrees to the company to process data, including but not limited to disclosing, collecting, using, storing, transferring and sharing data.
3. The Company has an The MAJ Experience Application that can have links to other third party Application. The company is not responsible for the privacy actions of third parties including the contents of the Application. All consequences that occur related to the activities of the User who visit the Application are the responsibility of the User.
The company has the right to block the The MAJ Experience Application Account and / or User The MAJ Experience Application if it is indicated or suspected that there is an out-of-the-ordinary transaction as stipulated in the Company provisions, or fraudulent transactions and / or identified as being included in the List of Terrorists registered with the applicable Government institution. Decisions made by the Company in blocking The MAJ Experience and / or The MAJ Experience Application Accounts permanently or temporarily are valid and absolute on applicable Company policies.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company has the right of the Company's authority to permanently or temporarily block The MAJ Experience Application Accounts and / or The MAJ Experience Application. The User and the Company do not have an obligation to notify the User of the policies taken.
Closing the The MAJ Experience Account and The MAJ Experience Application
a. The status of the account will be inactive automatically on the system if the The MAJ Experience Application there are no transaction for 3 consecutive month and will be charge according of the Term & Condition.
b. The status of the account will be blocked automatically on the system if the The MAJ Experience Application there are no transaction for 9 consecutive month and will be charge according of the Term & Condition.
Message and Notification
The User knows and agrees that based on the data the User gives to the Company, the Company can send to the User notifications, messages and / or electronic forms in the form of promotions or non-promotions based on location and other information.
The entire content of the The MAJ Experience Application such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sounds, digital files, data compilation and software are the property of the Company. Compilation of all contents of the The MAJ Experience application and its services exclusively belongs to the Company and is protected by Indonesian Law and International Copyright.